The Messenger monthly e-newsletter is the College's main communications vehicle. It provides physicians and the public with timely information about College programs and services, and issues and challenges important to practitioners and the health care system.
The Messenger is distributed by email. This allows us to provide more timely information and better access on mobile devices as well as reduce our production costs and impact on the environment.
Subscribers who have an email address on file with the College will automatically receive the e-newsletter. Physicians without an email on file will temporarily receive a printed copy of the e-newsletter with a request to subscribe to the electronic version.
| Messenger 188 (May 2013) |
Past issues of The Messenger
Questions? Call 780-969-4974, 1-800-561-3899 ext. 4974 or email email@example.com.
Subscribe to The Messenger
|Subscribe to The Messenger by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or subscribe online |
Update your College email address
Questions? Call 780-423-4764 ext. 4925; 1-800-320-8624 ext. 4925.
|Articles in, and enclosures to, The Messenger are confined to:
- items directly related to the College’s Lines of Business
- organizations or programs the College directly supports or is involved with
- legislatively required information
- regulatory information as it relates to physicians and their practices
- College Council or Committee decisions
- We reserve the right to edit or decline submissions. Submissions should be written in plain language and may be edited for tone, style and clarity.
The Messenger does not accept advertising and will promote only those events that meet the editorial guidelines listed above. All articles must include author name and contact information.
Send articles to: Marissa Loewen, Communications - email@example.com
- Submissions must be less than 150 words.
- Content is subject to editing and available space.